Issue: I can't select any products when creating a Subscription as there isn't a product listing. It shows "There are no options". However there's two active products.
1. Created a Trial Wallee account and sandbox Braintree account which it's connected to.
2. Enabled the Subscription module (Feature).
3. Created a Subscriber and Product.
4. Went to create a Subscription and whilst it shows a me a list of subscribers, it doesn't show me a list of the products.
5. Created another product without a $ in the name, just in case.
6. Tried with/without email delivery in the product.
7. Enabled Email SMTP connector, just in case.
8. Tried setting allowed payment method configurations (with/without)
9. Tried setting a Sort Order.
10. Logged out, cleared browser cache, logged back in.
11. Disabled and re-enabled the Subscriptions Feature.
I still can't see a products listing.
Just wanted to create one to see what the options are and if we can create weekly/fortnightly subscriptions.