0 votes

i did a mistake and put a transaction to ignor, how can i change my action back to open bill?

asked by Yvi LANZ (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Yvi,

Can you please get in touch with our support team to look at your case specifically? Our team at info@wallee.com will gladly assist you.


answered by Dewi J├ÂRGER (3.8k points)